Sandwich Artist

About these ads
This entry was published on January 2, 2012 at 5:00 am and is filed under Brittany's Projects. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

271 thoughts on “Sandwich Artist

1. this is pretty delicious

2. Mondrian, no Jackson. Wait. . . what’s behind the plain white wrapper.

3. Awesome. R Mutt… heh

4. love the mondrian!

5. Pingback: Mondrian Sandwich » Cycads Australia – Website Design

6. Pingback: Mondrian Sandwich » Cycads Australia – Logo Design

7. Pingback: Mondrian Sandwich » We Love Brisbane – Logo Design

8. you are a genius! i love this and wish i had thought of it myself. also, i am very curious to taste the different sandwiches.

9. Brilliant….

I could just see these in a fancy london sandwich shop – costing a fortune of course!

10. Pingback: Sandwich Artist | Think.BigChief

11. Pingback: Mondrian Sandwich « apee8six

12. Pingback: Mondrian Sandwich » We Love Brisbane – Graphic Design

13. Pingback: Arta de a face un sandwich | mariusrusu.ro

14. Pingback: Sandwich Artist | feel desain

15. Pingback: Mrs. Roboto

16. Pingback: - stustu.co.uk

17. Pingback: Link Love: Entertaining and Cooking Blogs |

18. Mondrian is my favorite artist! great idea, had to share on my blog http://www.donthinkdesign.com/

19. Pingback: The Design Ark - Design and Lifestyle Blog

20. Pingback: » The Sandwich Artist Excuse Me……Willber Willberforce

21. Pingback: MATCH UP | geometric art « PINEGATE ROAD

22. Pingback: Pausa artistica: i sandwich ispirati ai grandi pittori | Il blog sui buoni pasto | Tavola rotonda sulla pausa pranzo | Informazioni sul mondo dei buoni pasto | Blog

23. Pingback: A Tribute to Artists In The Form of Decorated Sandwiches

24. There should be an Albers sandwich!

25. Pingback: A Tribute to Artists In The Form of Decorated Sandwiches | The Wall Street Geek

26. This is great and there are so many possibilities from an Eva Hesse sandwich in an old shopping bag to a Liza Lou sandwich made of glass beads (actually I think she did that). And who needs a George Foreman Grill, I am sure Richard Serra could come up with a sandwich grill. And then there is the Chaim Soutine Corned Beef on Rye. Just leave it sitting on the counter for a few weeks and it’ll de done.

27. Pingback: Kunst op brood | noowz.nl

28. Pingback: Sandwich Artist | FLO DEZIGN - Infographiste, Webdesigner Freelance - Creation print, webdesign et graphique

29. Pingback: Sandwich Artist by Brittany Powell | Think CONTRA

30. Pingback: Things I Love Thursday, vol. 10 | Dressed to Chill

31. Pingback: A Tribute to Artists In The Form of Decorated Sandwiches | Fast Fails | The Best Fail Channels

32. Pingback: Honor Roll | Making it Lovely

33. Pingback: Des sandwichs artistiques | La boite verte

34. Love the playfulness of the idea, and of course love Mondrian. And Rothko. Great job.

35. Pingback: Art of Sandwiches

36. I loved your ideia! I will try to do in my today’s lunch.

37. brilliant! maybe a calendar in the works?!

38. sandwich on said:

a sandwich in a urinal is needed

39. Pingback: Art: Sandwich Artist, a tribute to artists | Tyson Williams

40. You deserve a MacArthur.

41. Pingback: Dailybest » Sandwich Artist: panini artistici come citazioni

42. Pingback: Arte en pan | noquedanblogs.com

43. Pingback: sandwich art |

44. Pingback: Mondrian Art Sandwich [Lunch Time]

45. Suplisson on said:

À table

46. Pingback: 10 Ways to Make Today Magical | A Magical Childhood

47. Pingback: Sandwich Artist by Brittany Powell « Hungeree

48. Pingback: Edible Art Project of the Day - The Daily What

49. Pingback: Edible Art Project of the Day - The Daily What

50. Pingback: Sandwich Art | Kevin Dern's Online Journal

51. Reblogged this on MHB and commented:
    Love this.

52. This is just brilliant.

53. Pingback: Arte en pan | Design That Sticks

54. Pingback: Yumkid’s Favorite Finds on the Web 01.20.12 | YumKid

55. Pingback: 9 Masterpiece Sandwiches | HottestNewsFeed.com

56. Pingback: Artistic Sandwiches « Cakehead Loves Evil

57. Pingback: Sandwich Artist » Picmarks ♥

58. Back in the “day”, I used to decorate cakes based on art inspirations. These are outstanding.

59. very cool, presentation is everything! bill from http://www.the-twelve-steps.com , thanks Nicki

60. I saw this on Huffington Post, I think.
    I could eat a cheese sammich with mustard any day. Any day. Don’t know why it’s so satisfying.

61. Pingback: Arte no sanduíche | Pavablog

62. Pingback: The Decorated Sandwich: A Tribute to Art « the Squished Diorama

63. I really love this! Also… I love the collaboration.

64. Clever. My favorite is the top one! :)

65. Pingback: TIM FERNHOLZ

66. Pingback: πυρεΤΟΣΤ «

67. jafagirls on said:

ha ha, I love it, and your blog title.

68. I love it. A treat to look at.

69. четко!
    Кандинский еба!

70. B. McDonald on said:

I want to know what they are made out of…especially the Mondrian!

How to please?

71. Pingback: Low-Commitment Projects (love the name): Sandwich Art by… | Design That Sticks

72. Pingback: Sandwich Artist | sekence.net

73. Francesca on said:

Artefice , artista d’Emozioni !! Grazie.

74. Pingback: 經花心思後三文治都可以是藝術創作 | 食平D食貴D

75. That’s a great idea!!!! Especially the Mondrian !!!

76. Reblogged this on esszimmer and commented:
    Essen ist Kunst, on so many levels :-)

77. This is one of the kind ~

78. I love it, and I had to reblog it :) (http://1129designorecchinigioielli.blogspot.com/2012/01/larte-del-sandwich.html hope you don’t mind)
    best
    nicoletta

79. you have achieved the trifecta: art, comedy and sandwich (my version of George Costanza’s trifecta that is)

80. wait, wait, wait! It’s gorgeous and edible?? perfection.

81. Pingback: Tasty Art « Intro to New Media

82. Pingback: Stulle mit Kunst « CoffeeBreak

83. Pingback: The Sandwich Artist « Postcards Of The Hanging

84. Pingback: 三明治艺术家[7p] - 忽悠无罪

85. Pingback: lunchtime artist | Little Face

86. Yes, without food, there isn’t human art work! I do it also and I love it (but I make food alive) ! It’s a small ritual to thanks our Mother of all of us : Earth! :)
    Good work

87. Pingback: Artistic sandwiches - Fun Stuff Cafe

88. awesome, just awesome.

89. Pingback: mycool – moda, música, arte, cinema e cool hunting » Blog Archive » Lanchinho artsy

90. Looks like Mondrian, but he didn’t use the colour “Green”.

91. Love the christo and duchamp!

92. Linkismyhero on said:

This is extordinary! More! More! :D

93. And they call employees at subway sandwich artist yeah right! “Yeah I’ll have the Schaggal on rye please!”….

94. edible art, about time

95. Pingback: Des sandwiches inspirés | La Pantry

96. This is gorgeous! And I love the title of your blog.

97. Awesome! Very neat. I am going to link to this and share it with my art appreciation class!

98. Pingback: Neat art stuff on the Web! | Sara's Art Appreciation Blog

99. Travis on said:

Cheese Rothko?

100. Yes please, I would love a piece … !

101. K. Smith on said:

This is wonderful! Thank you for an amazing eye n imagination.

102. Pingback: Sandwish-art | My personal playground

103. What an amazing idea & project you two have got going here.
    I’m really enjoying the ideas you’re sharing, very inspiring!

104. I love it wonderful results Cheers Audax

105. Pingback: Garoa » Fome

106. larry camp on said:

I love em

107. Audrey Ann on said:

these are really cool! you should make a warhol sandwich

108. Pingback: Sandwich Art | Tremen- dously Interested

109. Pingback: Sandwich Artist | Be A Strainer

110. Pingback: don't panic, it's organic! » Duchamp auf’s Brot

111. Pingback: Friday Favorites « warmhotchocolate

112. perfect breakfast for art lovers on a Monday – museums are closed ;-) Thanks for sharing!

113. Reblogged this on buru beru and commented:
    Breakfast for artlovers – oder warum Butterbrot nicht langweilig sein muss!

114. Pingback: Creative Food Art, Low Commitment by Brittany Powell | GBlog

115. Oh my word, you are a genius! These sandwiches definitely made me smile – thank you!

116. Pingback: Mike2.com » Blog Archive » Mondrian Sandwich

117. Margy Rydzynski on said:

Reblogged this on Collectables and commented:
    Way too good not to follow!

118. Pingback: FRANK

119. Pingback: Low-Commitment Projects | bigcatshop

120. Pingback: Les trouvailles d'Internet pour bien commencer la semaine #65

121. Pingback: Sandwich a regola d’arte: Low-Commitment Projects | Gazduna

122. Pingback: Sandwich Artist - Kunstwerke als Brotbelag

123. love and cupcakes on said:

These are outstanding!

124. Love this food. A Mark Rothko sammich. Who’d a thunk? We have a Cuban Restaurant near Baltimore, Havana Road Cuban CAfe. My chef will have to make an Eduardo Munoz Bachs sandwich.

125. Pingback: Arte no sanduíche | Churisco!

126. Pingback: Se inspire para o seu café da manhã « ConnectedLucys

127. Pingback: Se inspire para o seu café da manhã « ConnectedLucys

128. Pingback: Sandwich Artist, el arte en un pan | El Safari

129. Love these so much, especially the Hirst and Duchamp!

130. Susan W on said:

I’ll take a Klimt to go — and make it a meal…

Very cool art/food/art

131. Pingback: Sandwich d’artista | DesignBuzz

132. LOVE this. I now will refuse all sandwiches which aren’t also works of art!

133. Pingback: *lowcommitmentprojects, (hillarious) « Trappings

134. Pingback: The Sandwich Artists | scrumptiousreads.com

135. Pingback: Você tem fome de que? | Blog SeuLogo.Net

136. Pingback: click on « squirrels in wren's nest

137. Pingback: Konst-ig macka « När livet ger dig citroner

138. Pingback: panini d’autore (indovina chi?) « CIBO ARCHITETTURA

139. Pingback: Amuse Bouche: Links for 2/3/12 : A Delicious Dish

140. A Judy Chicago sandwich would be great. I suggest two slices of tomato next to each other and one green olive, plus two slices of black olive arranged down the center. Probably white bread for the highest contrast. A dark brown earthenware platter to serve it on.

141. wonderful. please do a round 2 and include an impressionist – I could see a Van Gough :)

142. Pingback: Now figure out a sequence to eat this in style… | EuroTech

143. Beto Persi on said:

Como arte, é aceitável, mas para comer dever ser muito sem graça…arrrgghhhh

144. Pingback: Art Food « Plural Gastronomia

145. Pingback: Des sandwichs artistiques | Mlcreation

146. Pingback: sanduíche artístico | FFBLOGS

147. Pingback: Hautelinks: Week of 2/9/12 – College Fashion

148. Just spent a lovely hour working out who all the artists are… May not be an A+ art student, but am definitely an art lover… Very impressed! And now I’ve learnt something today :)

149. Pingback: Things We Like: The Friday Five for February 10, 2012

150. Pingback: Hautelinks: Week of 2/9/12 « Fashion Show Blog!!!!

151. Reblogged this on Binghamton ARTH Association and commented:
    As previously aforementioned, here at Binghamton Art History Association we’re about bringing you a taste of everything awesome. Speaking of taste, perhaps you should consider a look at this very cool project by Low-Commitment Projects dubbed Sandwich Artist. Who says modern art is unrelatable clearly they didn’t see this project, everyone plays with their food or at least appreciates a good sandwich every now and then. For more info on low-commitment projects click the link.

152. Love the Mondrian – I teach kids how to paint in that style so i will pair the lesson with the sandwich – thanks for the inpiration.

153. Pingback: Low-Commitment Projects « erin kelly

154. Pingback: Sustainable Eating and Restaurants: FASTVÍNIC | map magazine's street editors

155. Pingback: Ce que fait steph · Le but premier de ce site est de vous présenter mes réalisations professionnelles. Mais vous verrez aussi ce qui me passe par la tête, ce qui m'inspire ou me révolte… Le nom de domaine résume bien je pense : Cequ

156. Rebecca Scheer on said:

Thank you for making art that brings joy and wonder to the everyday. I love you.

157. Pingback: Una deliciosa manera de enseñarles arte | Que sepa abrir la puerta

158. Pingback: Mood killah « Another Ring Coming

159. Pingback: Un sandviș cu artă contemporană, vă rog! | Designist

160. Pingback: Making stuff happen with little time and energy | Fishing In The Net

161. I’ll order le radeau de la méduse de Géricault, please, without ketchup sauce

162. Pingback: Weekly Round-up: Astronauts, Brownies and Sandwiches |

163. Brilliant – Are those for sale?

164. Pingback: Robert L. Peters » Go ahead… play with your food.

165. Pingback: Kunstige boterhammen « FoodMoods

166. Simone Brobeil on said:

Congratulations! You made it into “Zeitmagazin”, the magazine supplement of Germany´s leading weekly newspaper. I´m proud to have discovered you before them! I love your work (and Tae´s) but so far the sandwiches are my favourite project.

167. Pingback: The Sandwich Gallery « The Libertine

168. Pingback: Sandwich | bird reynolds

169. Pingback: - Dieses und Jenes

170. Pingback: Studio G, Garden Design & Landscape Inspiration » Weekend Things

171. This totally reminds me of the opening credits in Napoleon Dynamite! Very cool.

172. I love this too!! Art is created..food art rocks.

173. ” I love baloney, but I like liverworst.” Sandwich’s look great!

174. AMAZING! Perfect fusion of food and art!

175. wonderful sandwich!

176. Pingback: Indelible Impression of Inspiration|Soelberg Industries

177. sglickman on said:

I like the Mondrian Cake here http://www.sfmoma.org/visit/coffee_bar

178. Pingback: Galerie d’art

179. elvinakkan on said:

Reblogged this on Crayons and Bottles.

180. Pingback: Rebanadas de arte

181. Pingback: Brotkunst von Brittany Powell | Glam DE

182. Pingback: aesteban » Sandwich Artist

183. Pingback: Artists Sandwich by Brittany Powell from Low-Commitment Projects « Marie Rouillon's inspiration

184. Pingback: The First Impression Party » jamieGObrightly

185. Pingback: Sandwich Art « To Be Continued

186. Pingback: Wallpaper Wednesday | Talk foodie to me

187. Pingback: Volby a sendvice | From Wisconsin With Love

188. Pingback: Vom Wurstbrot zum Kunstwerk: Wie Brittany Powell Food-Art erschafft | Schlaraffenwelt - Expedition Genuss

189. Pingback: Sandwich d’arte: una gallery | Il Blog di Sardegna da Mangiare

190. Pingback: Sanduiche art | Trend Alert

191. Pingback: Mondrian Sandwich « Piera's Blog

192. Pingback: Revue du web #14 « glorybox

193. Pingback: Sandwich Artist « Filosofisch KookLAB van RJ van IJzendoorn

194. Pingback: L’arte di prepararsi un sandwich « La pancia del popolo

195. TRW on said:

eat art

196. Pingback: Sandwich Artist – Abstract Snacking | La Cour des Garçons

197. Pingback: STIL ALLÜRE » Brotlose Kunst?

198. Pingback: A tasty piece of art | Carolina Georgatou

199. Pingback: A tasty piece of art | Carolina Georgatou

200. oiseau on said:

Love your idea about and attitude of “low-commitment”.
    The fun and creativity often come from unbound minds:)

201. Pingback: Scanwiches – von Jon Chonko | Packt's An!

202. Pingback: Scanwiches – von Jon Chonko | Food- und Koch-Blog

203. Pingback: Food-art par Brittany Powell

204. Pingback: Sandwich Artist von Low-Commitment Projects | Food- und Koch-Blog

205. Pingback: OVS-INSPIRE » Blog Archive » Sandwich Artist

206. Pingback: Sandwichkunst | Keukenprince.com

207. Pingback: BLOG di restOpolis » Arte e cibo

208. Pingback: Sandwich Artist | Purr

209. Pingback: Tasty Treats by the Low Commitment Project | {sneakypeek}

210. Pingback: ARTE: Masticare arte, ovvero uno spuntino con Sandwich Artist | barfarm

211. Pingback: Sandwich Artist - Tae Kitakata e Brittany Powell - Marketing na Cozinha | Marketing na Cozinha

212. Pingback: 13 façons de ne pas s’ennuyer durant le weekend de la fête du Travail

213. Pingback: The Sandwich Artists | Scrumptious Reads